Candle FAQs

The first burn is the most important. Light up your candle and burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container on all sides before you put it out. Doing this helps to ensure the best burn for the life of the candle.

 

Never leave your candles burning unattended.

 

Light your candle in a well-ventilated area, away from anything that could fall or blow into the candle (think windows and curtains). Also, keep your candles away from curious furry friends and small children.

 

Don't let your candle stay lit longer than 4 hours at a time. 

 

Keep your wick short at 1/8 in. 

 

Watch as your crystals are released from the wax. If a crystal moves too close to the wick, simply move it to the edge of the wax pool or remove it from the container with a spoon and wash it off with soap and water. 

 

Your crystal will sink below the wax after the first burn, but don't worry. It will reveal itself again when relit!

 

What do I do with the crystal? 

You can let your crystals stay in the wax pool as your candle burns. If you want to remove your crystal before the end of the life of your candle, do it after the candle has been burning (but not lit) and the wax is still soft. 

 

Remove the crystal(s) from your candle with a metal spoon and rinse with warm soapy water. 

 

Add it to any place you need good vibes.